Book online bus tickets to Muvattupuzha By Orange Tours & Travels
Orange Tours & Travels takes you to the Muvattupuzha is a municipality in Ernakulam district in the Indian state of Kerala. The town is bordered by Kottayam district on southern side and Idukki district on eastern side approximately 15 km from the town.
The places to seen in Muvattupuzha are-
1) Sree Kumara Bhajana Devaswom Temple, Near SNDP Junction, Muvattupuzha (0.5km from Post Office Junction and Kacherithazham). A temple managed by the SNDP union Muvattupuzha. Famous for the Kumbha Pooya Mahotsavam, the 8day temple festival conducted every year in the month of February. The 6th day Kavadi and elephant possession along with pandimelam, chendamelam, sinkarimelam etc through the Muvattupuzha Town will make a festive atmosphere through out the city.
2) Nettorkottu Bhagavathi Temple, Piravom Road,near IMA Hall,near housing board colony (1km from Muvattupuzha Town through Piravom road). An ancient Kavu situated near Muvattupuzha Town.It is renovated and more srikovils are constructed.The multi storied auditorium near the temple is suitable for Hindu marriages and receptions, non vegetarian is not allowed in the temple premises.
3) Thriveni, (near Puzhakkara Kavu temple). Is the centre point of three rivers joining to form Muvattupuzha
4) Puzhakkarakavu Devi Temple, Near Thriveni Sangamam, Muvattupuzha (0.5km from Post Office Junction via Police Station). The temple festival will be conducted every year in the second half of December
5) Vellorkunnam Maha Deva Temple, Vellorkunnam, Muvattupuzha (At Nehru Park). The Venue of Muvattupuzha Pakal Pooram. A great festival in Central Kerala with, Elephants show. Pakkamelam, etc.
6) In Muvattupuzha, Vellattu Bhagavathy Temple, (Near St. Thomas School). An ancient snake temple (sarpakaavu) modified into a new temple complex with 5 deities in the middle of nice natural ambience
7) In Muvattupuzha, Kadamattom St.George's Church. Famous with the presence of Kadamattathu kathanar
8) In Muvattupuzha, Paittingattilkadavu. A very nice place to have bath and sight seeing.
9) In Muvattupuzha, Thiruvumplavil Maha Deva Kshethram, Anicadu. An ancient temple which attracts a huge crowd on the Sivarathri and the Pithrutharpanam .It's kulambutheertham (water coming out as a stream from a hole in the shape of feet of a cow in the rock) which serves the water for the kshethrakkulam is considered holy.
10) In Muvattupuzha, River-side Park. with rare butterflies near Latha Theatre. Boating through river also available.
Muvattupuzha is one of the tourists place in kerala and also beautiful place which can make journey through Orange Tours & Travels
Quick Links - Book Bus Tickets from Muvattupuzha
Orange Tours & Travels takes you to the Chennai, formerly known as Madras is the capital city of the Indian state of Tamil Nadu. Chennai is the fourth most populous metropolitan area and the fifth most populous city in India. Located on the Coromandel Coast of the Bay of Bengal, Chennai city had a population of 4.34 million in the 2001 census within the area administered by the Corporation of Chennai and an extended Metropolitan Population of 6.5 million. The urban agglomeration of metropolitan Chennai has an estimated population over 8.2 million people.
Chennai's Orange Tours & Travels economy has a broad industrial base in the car, computer, technology, hardware manufacturing, and healthcare industries. The city is India's second largest exporter of software, information technology (IT) and information-technology-enabled services (ITES). A major chunk of India's car manufacturing industry is based in and around the city.Chennai Zone contributes 39 per cent of the State's GDP. Chennai accounts for 60 per cent of the country's automotive exports.
Chennai Orange Tours & Travels is an important centre for Carnatic Music and hosts a large cultural event, the annual Madras Music Season, which includes performances by hundreds of artists. The city has a vibrant theatre scene and is an important centre for the Bharatanatyam, a classical dance form. The Tamil film industry, one of the largest film industries in India, is based in the city; the soundtracks of the films dominate its music scene.
Chennai is the largest city in Tamil Nadu and is located on the southeastern coast of India. The city was formerly known as Madras and was established by the British. They developed it into a significant urban center and naval base. Around 20th century, Chennai became an important administrative headquarter and the capital of Madras Presidency. The growth and expansion of British Empire led to development of the city. It has been endowed with the rich heritage of art and culture.You can visit the city called Chennai in culture and art by travels called Orange Tours & Travels
It is for this reason that Chennai is also called as the 'Gateway to South India'. The city been blessed with the wealth of arts and literature. It is famous for its various cultural events, showcasing the performing arts such as Dance, Music and Drama at its best. Tamil literature is very rich in content and preaches ancient morals and values. Chennai is also popular for the glitz and glamour of Kollywood, the 'Tamil film industry'. Many Tamil films have won acclaim in the international film festivals and have brought fame to India. Have a visit to chennai by Orange Tours & Travels
Today, the city has gone through a tremendous change and is developing rapidly. There are a number of industries here such as automobile, technology, hardware manufacturing, and healthcare industries. The Automobile industry in Madras is one of the leading industries in the country. It is also the second largest exporter of Information Technology, after Bangalore. Apart from this, the city is a leading player in the fields of education and sports. There are a number of reputed educational institutions and stadiums here which mark the significance of the two in Chennai.
The city of Chennai is also well connected to all the major cities in Tamil Nadu and other neighboring states through an excellent road network.
Tourist Attractions by Orange Tours & Travels
Parthsarthy Temple, Kapaleeshwar Temple, Santhome Cathedral, Fort St. George, Marina Beach, National Art Gallery, Snake Park, The Theosophical Society, Kalakshetra. You can view this by visiting the place called Chennai through Orange Tours & Travels
Chennai Hub invites you on a Chennai Tourists called Orange Tours & Travels and also called the Gateway to the South, Chennai is the capital of Tamil Nadu. Chennai is the fourth largest metropolis in India and the hub of South India. On your Chennai Tour you can explore the beaches, historic churches and monuments of Chennai, like Fort St George on the Coromandel Coast. Enjoy the South Indian flavor of Chennai Tours with Chennai Hub.
Book online bus tickets to Chennai by Orange Tours & Travels
Quick Links - Book Bus Tickets from Chennai
, Chennai-Salem By Pass
, Chennai-Tirupur Bypass
, Chennai-Erode Byepass
, Chennai-Aruppukkottai By-Pass
, Chennai-Keela Eral
, Chennai-Tp Gudem
Quick Links - Book Bus Tickets to Chennai
, Salem By Pass-Chennai
, Tirupur Bypass-Chennai
, Erode Byepass-Chennai
, Aruppukkottai By-Pass-Chennai
, Keela Eral-Chennai
, Tp Gudem-Chennai
About Orange Tours & Travels:
Tours & Travels