Terms & Conditions
Home |Terms & Conditions
General Terms and Conditions
The company undertakes no liability in case of cancellation of trips due to breakdown or for reasons beyond the control of the management. However proportionate refund of fare will be allowed in case no alternate arrangement is made.
Ladies are allowed to book next to ladies only. In case of gents booking, they shall be shifted to another seat.
- Management is not responsible for your luggage/baggage.
- No refund is permissible for cancellation of tickets which have been postponed/preponed. Cash coupons will not be issued in this case as well.
- For Special Services, Cancellation is not allowed.
- Station departure is the starting point of the journey, the first boarding point.
- If the age of the child is 5 years or More than 5 years Full ticket need to purchase.
- Customers are solely responsible for carriage of their handbag / personal belongings and Orange will not be liable for any loss/damage of their hand baggage / personal belongings.
- Orange shall have no liability whatsoever for damage to articles not permitted to be contained in Checked Baggage as per the provisions of the Conditions of Carriage (including, without limitation, fragile or perishable items, items having a special value, such as money, jewellery, precious metals, computers, personal electronic devices, negotiable papers, camera, TV, securities, or other valuables, business documents, passports and other identification documents).
- Passengers should not carry any goods like weapons, inflammables, firearms, ammunition, drugs, liquor, smuggled goods, cartons and any other articles that are prohibited under law. Maximum baggage allowed per passenger is 15 Kgs and dimension of a Checked-in Baggage must not exceed L 152 cm x W 58 cm x H 101 cm. Excess baggage will be charged as per the Orange travels rules. Orange travels shall not take responsibility in the event of loss/theft or damage to the passenger luggage. Orange Travels reserves the right to disallow any excess baggage carried by the passengers.
- The arrival and departure times mentioned on the ticket are only tentative timings. Buses may be delayed due to some unavoidable reasons like traffic jams, weather conditions etc.
- Changes to the origin and/or destination of travel and customer name changes are not permitted.
- Changes to date or time can be made to your booking if you notify us at least one day prior to the scheduled departure time by visiting our branch/agency.
- Pets and Animals not allowed inside the bus while Journey
- Passenger disturbing the co-passengers is liable to be alighted from the Bus.
- Consuming alcohol in the service buses is strictly prohibited as it creates inconvenience for Co-Passengers.
- Eating any kind of outside food except the snacks offered by Orange Travels is not allowed inside the service bus as it emanates/Spreads the smell in the A/c vehicle and affects the other passengers.
- In case of open tickets, the fare prevailing at the time of confirmation of journey will be charged.
- Video Air Conditioning wifi Headsets on the buses is not guaranteed. It is complimentary only and No video will be played between 12 Am to 6:00 am.
- Seats will Be Confirmed Only After Successful Payment. (Depending Upon Seat Availability)
- The passenger should carry the same identity card while travelling. If not they will be treated as travelling without a ticket.
- The cancellation refund will be provided as a cash credit OR Cash coupon with an expiry time of one year.You can use this cash coupon anytime within that one year to do any further bookings. Cash coupon may be redeemed as a refund to your respective Credit/Debit Card account within 30 days of the ticket refund initiation. The refund cash coupon amount would carry a Payment Gateway transaction charge of 5%.
- Coupon can be used only once if any difference amount cannot be processed for refund.